Practicalities Today

Okay, here I am. I'm feeling a bit better. This weekend, wowzers.... I didn't feel so good. But, I did manage to get a few things accomplished.

But God was faithful to me. I was able to get much of the work accomplished that needed to be accomplished and I got a wonderful opportunity to REST. My mother scolded me about my vitamin intake but that was okay too. I needed to be reminded.

So, here I am telling you to take good care of yourself. The weather where I am is cold and hot all in the same week. Some of the older generation refer to it as "flu-weather." So, remember to dress in layers and wash your hands frequently. And, get your rest. Your wonderfully-designed body can do wonders if you don't always run your battery down. Get some rest and watch its performance soar!

So, I hope you'll give me a little reprieve today and take these practical examples as my entry. While I rest, I'll be sure to keep a journal by my side so that if anything blog-worthy comes up, I'll capture it and you will get to read it as you stop by. Sound good?

Okay - have a great day.

One Response so far.

  1. Kathy says:

    Hey Girl! Congratulations on getting picked for one of Lysa's radio shows!!! When I saw your name (misspelled) I rolled over to see if your blog name came up. It DID!!! Woo HOO!!