Don't Run from the Hard Things

Sometimes it hurts to confront those that we care about.

We wonder what they will think about us. We wonder if they will still see us in the same light that they used to. We wonder the multitudes of "what ifs."

We waste time. We debate. We ponder. But it still does not change the fact that this has to be done. We have to confront in order to correct.

I recently faced a troubling situation. I had to confront it and I knew it. But, instead I tried to hide behind a multitude of excuses. This got me absolutely no where.

I felt absolutely NO relief until such time that I was able to pray and ask the Lord for strength to address the issue as He would have me to do it. And when I did, I felt so much better! And, the confrontation was not hostile at all. It all worked out for the good.

I saw God moving because in my heart, I was trying to do the right thing. And, He worked it all out. So, what did I learn?

Don't run from the hard things. Ask God for help, and He will work through you!