I Tried Goose!

I tried something new.

Last night, in traditional fashion for this area, I had goose for dinner, with sauerkraut, purple cabbage (can't remember the right name) and a potato ball that wasn't a potato ball. It looked like a softball, but it was squishy, kinda gooey, kinda tasty...made partly from potatoes.

I ate so much stuff last night that I would normally walk right by. But, the menu was set. So, therefore, goose - a huge piece and the other items with bread and salad and dessert were the main attraction.

One of the desserts was hazel nut and chocolate, but the blend, consistency and shape put me in mind of something a puppy would pass. But, nevertheless, I soldiered on and much to my taste surprise, it was more than yummy.

I guess you can't always judge a book by it's cover.

So, I plan to wrap up my trip here and fly back home. I'm praying and asking God for a smooth trip. We have enough rough air on the trip over here.

Have a great weekend.