A Little R&R...at Disney?

Recently I told you about slowing down. I took my own advice (so to speak) and went to Disney for a little rest and relaxation. I needed to take a break. And while I cannot fly everyone down to Disney and pay for your admission, I will share some of the pictures from my trip - and well, you can look at these pictures and imagine that you were standing right beside me when I took the pictures. Enjoy!

This was the family fun day parade! These Disney characters where getting down! I hope that those suits are well ventilated...it was pretty hot that day!

Guess who I saw hanging out at Cinderella's place? Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and more princes and princesses! They did a muscial number.

Check out this big boat and such a small lake - only at Disney!

And, this is Thunder Mountain Railroad. I got my nerve up to ride this one - I don't do the whole roller coaster thing - but then I saw a group of small kids getting ready to ride and figured at my age, I should be able to handle it - and handle it I did! I had a good time!
Now, I had the chance to ride the transit system of the futuer and see the sights from on-high. This was pretty cool and I was snap, snap, snappin' away.
Overall, I had a good time, although the heat from the day and my blue jean attire had me a little warmer that I would have preferred. But, it's all good! I had a great time and it was break from the normal. I hope that you will take some time to get a break from your normal routine as well!