Jesus, Take the Wheel!

Blog Buddies! Good Morning!

Can I tell you how well I slept last night? It bordered on amazing. It wasn’t the sleep that you get when you work out too much and you essentially pass out from exhaustion. (well, at least I do, I’m out of shape). It wasn’t the sleep that you get when you’re sick and your body uses the time to fight off whatever is ailing you. No, this time, I slept a very peaceful sleep. I think I woke up smiling.

My night’s rest was not a result of my going to bed early – in fact, I went to bed late – very late. Instead, my night’s rest was a result of my reaching a point where I gave all of my drama to the Lord (and drama does not always have to be bad - I've just got a lot going on). Last night, I meant it when I said it - Jesus, take the wheel! And, as a result, I slumbered very well.

I also had a good revelation/reminder - God does not worry – so, if I am growing in His likeness, then I shouldn’t worry either. Who has time to worry! Just let Jesus take the wheel! My prayer for you tonight is that you rest in His confidence. Sweet dreams!