Don't Give In - Don't Give Up

I didn't see it coming - but I guess that's why they call it faith. I had been praying about something and it just didn't seem like it would happen. I keep praying though - well, until last week - when I really just felt like it was all in vain.

I re-assessed my prayer.

Then I ended up praying the same prayer.

I had not been praying wrong - I just needed to keep praying and believing. I needed to persevere in my faith.

I just need to keep going. I needed to follow the example that Jesus modeled for us.

Perseverance.

But, I was struggling with it. I got distracted and started looking around at my situation and my flesh said - it's not going to happen. You might as well give up. And, right when I thought I was surely not going to get an answer to this prayer - I got one.

Isn't God good? - OH YES, He sure is!

So, my blogging today is simply to say - don't give in and don't give up. Keep on praying. Keep on believing. Have faith that God sees and hears and knows. He is God!