Go State!

Okay, this is not going to be a traditional post. I'm soooooo thrilled! I went to the NC State - ECU football game today. And, while my team, NC State, has been plagued with injury after injury and just have not performed all that well, I was optimistic about their chances today.

As I walked into the stadium, I heard an ECU fan say, "it's a good day to be a pirate." He thought from the start that my team did not stand a chance. And, well, it really didn't look good, but we were still excited to be at the game.
I felt that as long as we kept the score close, then we would be alright. And, let me tell ya, what a game!!! First, we had EXCELLENT seats - we were on the second row behind the ECU players. My sister got the tickets. Yay! Thanks Sis!
The Power Sound of The Sound, our marching band, sounded fantastic! This is them performing before Kick-off!

At half-time, we were down 7 points. But, thanks to some good play, we went into overtime and the pack really rallied! We won in overtime! The score, 24-30, pack!






One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Go State!!
    Right about now, I'm missing "ACC Rules" territory!

    Love ya,
    Kristie