Choose Freedom

Have you ever had one of those days when keeping your mouth shut was the absolute best way to proceed …so, in recognition of this fact, you shot your mouth off anyway? And, didn’t it just feel soooo good to your flesh when you did it? C’mon now, we’re blogging truth! I was recently reminded of one of those days in my life…

What felt good to say at the time was better left unsaid. But, I gave in. Said it anyway. Then I had to go through the guilt of those words that cut like a knife. Sharp! Then I repented to God and apologized to the person. Received forgiveness. And, then, right when you lest expect it, there are your words right in your face. The enemy has a vivid way of bringing things back to your mind.

But, we, through the power given to us, can tell that enemy to “hit the road jack!” Tell him to get to steppin’. If you have truly repented, do NOT let the condemnation that the enemy brings hold you in bondage. You have a choice to make, as did I, if you find yourself in this situation. Will we walk in the FREEDOM that has been given to us upon our repentance, or will we stay planted in BONDAGE. The choice is yours today. Choose FREEDOM.

One Response so far.

  1. Amen girl it is the truth that sets us free. Thanks for speaking it. And yes I have been there so many times I lost count!
    Much love,
    Angela