Shift Confirmed

So, last Thursday, I blogged about feeling a shifting in my life. I did not have any hard details, but the feeling was unmistakable.

Saturday, as I was cleaning my house, I felt an undeniable move of God. I wept and worshipped.

Sunday, as I prayed for the ministers, my God let me know that He was there. And, then He showed Himself strong. The choir delivered the congregation into the presence of the Lord and then, the minister preached a sermon entitled: My Life is About to Shift.

I blogged Thursday, God confirmed Sunday.

Shift Confirmed.

I left church Sunday, floating. Knowing that I had had the Lord and knew that He was about to shift things for me felt great. And, like I blogged, I don't know how the shifting will manifest itself, but I know that it will. And, because I know that God knows, He sees and He cares, then I have to think that whatever is going to take place will be for my own good and definately for His glory.

Lord, I'm ready. Shift me.

Beams Blog Footer 3

One Response so far.

  1. Shifting...umm how exciting, but the familiar has to go. You have to let go of the old to fully embrace the new. That is so exciting, but the challenge and pain of change is real.

    Can't wait to hear the next phase of God and the shift!

    We live in a great time! God is moving powerful in His people.

    Great post.