I feel things shifting... .

I feel things shifting... .

And, I'm glad. For so long, I've felt stuck in a rut. An endless routine, with work-related travel sprinkled in to break-up the monotony.

I don't know what will happen... .

But, I am anticipating great things. I feel like God is putting things in order for me. Taking care of essential things so that every other thing can fall into place.

I woke up this morning... .

Ain't that good news? I know - I sound like a "seasoned saint" at a revival. But, I missed my revival this year doing some of that work-related travel - so lemme just have this one, ok? So, I woke up this morning - glad .... happy. And, it was not because I got a full night's rest. But, it was because I realized how to rest with the Lord. I found my spot and snuggled close to Him last night.

So, what's the point... .

Let God be God. When you step out of the way, He will order things. He will move things and set them up for your success; your happiness; your peace; your joy. Slide over and let Him drive.

Beams Blog Footer 3