My New Yum-O Treat

Friday reminds me of food.

I know the connection sounds wierd but just think about it. You usually go out to eat on Friday and Saturday nights. You blow off the diet on Friday night. Friday is essentially free night - free to be a lover of all things tasty without feeling guilty. At least those are the rules for my house.

It was on a Delta flight that I was introduced into my newest fascination. I've never been a pretzel gal, but this...well, this treat is yum-o!

What is it?

...

...

I have been smacking down on these little tasty buddies. Oh so yummy. I've moved from original to Honey Mustard & Onion. If you have denied your taste buds the priviledge, I would ask that you reconsider, and run on out and buy yourself a bag. Afterall, live a little, it's Friday!

Have a good weekend!!!

Beams Blog Footer 3