Daisy Chain Update


I know that I’ve been talking an awful lot about Mary DeMuth’s Daisy Chain. That’s because I want you to read it. I am halfway through the book now. I’ve got probably 150 pages to go – via rough estimate. And, I’ve just got to say – y’all need to read this book.

In my mind, I picture Jed. I see him enduring and pressing his way. And, then that same Jed that I cheer on from inside my mind does some quick lying – leaving me to say – hunh? Didn’t see that coming. Didn’t see the plot twist coming with the shoe either. But, you’ll just have to get the book and read it to know what I’m talking about. I kid you not, this book is worth the time investment thus far. I'm reading a little at night before I go to bed.

Word of caution – if you are reading Daisy Chain, then do not read the book excerpt from the next book on Mary’s blog. I took a sneak peak and wish I hadn’t done so… . At any rate, get Daisy Chain and read it. You will enjoy it.




Beams Blog Footer 3

2 Responses so far.

  1. Isabel says:

    When you posted this on fb this morning I copied it and sent it to Mary...she was very excited to read it. Might think of adding her as friend there! :) Glad you are enjoying it...I couldn't do much of anything productive until I finished it.

  2. Molly says:

    Ooh, yes! Y'all have to get this book and read it. Once I started I could hardly put it down and by the last page was ready for the second book. Hope Mary writes fast!