In My Face

I've got a new little friend.

Well, he's not really all that new. And, well, he's a little more than a friend. He's family. And, well, to be honest, he's not all that little either. He's tall for his age, but still adorable.

Anyway, I've been hanging out with my new little friend this week and we've become buddies. I don't know why it is this way, but I seem to make friends with kids quicker than adults. Oh well. This little friend will follow me into the room where I'm staying at his house and play on the bed. Well, it's technically more of a wallow. Anyway, he's hanging out on the bed having himself as good time, babbling and laughing. And, sometimes I will tickle him and other times I will do whatever it is that I planned to do while in the room.

When I leave the room, my little friend will turn out the light and I'll close the door. We play on the floor. We run around his house. And, we have a blast with each other. The newness with each other is now gone. We are buddies - familiar. So much so that when I was laying on the couch, he came up to me, crawled on me and began wallowing on me. I know I gained weight but I didn't think I looked wide like furniture. But alas, my little friend wallowed on me anyway. He rolled left and he rolled right and then it happened. He spun around and put his little diapered behind in my face!

What! I couldn't help but laugh - which made him laugh more.

I don't know what it is with me and kids but I thank God that they feel comfortable enough around me to treat me like furniture!

Ya gotta love it!

Have a good weekend!