God is so good!


The ministry of the Father is amazing. Through my devotion, He has been answering questions for me. I don’t read ahead of the actual date of my devotion so I always find it a pleasant surprise when something that I’ve just gone to the Lord about is answered as soon as I open my devotion for the day. God is good like that. How could Henry Blackaby know what I would ask God on which day? He couldn’t – so all glory goes to God. Oh - the devotion I'm referring to is the "Experience God" book by Henry Blackaby.

Thank you to all of you who partnered with me in prayer concerning the situation I raised in my last post. I’ve got an answer for that too. So, you can cross that off of your prayer list as a successful answer. Thanks once more – It humbles me to know that so many of you are praying with and for me. In case you were wondering, I pray for you too!

I’ve been blogging since 2007. It started as just something to do to make myself keep writing. But now, thanks to all of you that stop by and read and comment via the web or my email, it’s much more than that. I look forward to posting. I look forward to reading your comments and I look forward to following your comments back to your own blog, for those of you that have blogs. Through our network, we encourage each other and strengthen one another. That feels great doesn’t it?

I have a grateful heart right now. God is so good to us.