Cruisin'!

I am going on a cruise....oh la la!


Okay, so it's not Carnival Cruise Lines or anything like that. In fact, it's really only a short trip loaded with food. But, it's a break away from the norm. I'm going on the Spirit of Norfolk Cruise with our women's ministry.



So, here's a picture of the boat, okay...yacht:



Lots of women will be on this trip so I'm expecting a great time of fellowship with the women of our congregation. I've been on this "cruise" before when I tutored for the city housing authority. The kids who had good grade point averages were able to go. They were so excited.

A child-like enthusiasm is catching!

I'm hoping to lay aside some of my adult responsibility and mentality and just relax and have fun! I'll let you know how it goes! Until then!

One Response so far.

  1. Kathy says:

    I'm so jealous! :-) You deserve some nice relaxing R & R. Have a great time!