Worship before Work

Monday was a great day in the Lord! And, I'm looking forward to today knowing that it will be just as great, if not greater than yesterday because I will still have the Lord on my side!

Can I tell you about my Monday? Thank you. Here's what happened. I have a hard week ahead of me - major projects are due and I've only got 5 days to do what should realistically take 5 weeks. But, I didn't panic over the weekend. I enjoyed Easter. I went to the 6am service and I went to the 10 am service. I was not going to let my work keep me from my worship. I have learned that if I will do the things that take my attention and focus it on God (like Bible Study, Worship Service etc), then He will reward me later for the time that I've spent.

As I set about my work day today, I had excellent concentration (not my normal mode). I knew it was the Lord directing me. I even got a phone call and testified about the Lord (and then got off the phone as to not lose my concentration). I got so much work done today, to God be the glory!!! I've still got alot more to go, but to get as much done as God allowed me to get done today - well, I'm just blessed! Thank you Lord!