The One that Keeps Me

Today is a great day!

So far, I've read my morning devotion, started the job and have experienced the greatest blessing just by recognizing how fortunate I am.

I am a Child of God. Wowzers!

God, in His love toward me, kept me throught the night. Wowzers! I have a friend who is on life support so that puts things in perspective for me. God kept me all through the night and then, He woke me up this morning.

I heard the birds chirping outside of my window. I didn't moan and say, oh no, time to do it again. Instead, I rolled over, opened my eyes and said, thank you Lord! As the song goes, "you gave me, one more sunny day..." For those that know the song, I like that part when the singer says "one more.... one more.....one more...hallelujah"

(You knew I'd like that part, I know....hey, I like repetition on some things...)

Anyway, I am just glad. I am glad to be healthy and alive and able to experience life and I know that it's all because of the One that keeps me.

He is a keeper. I hope that you will go into this weekend with your mind and hearts fixed on the knowledge that our God is a keeper.

Praise is due Him - Hallelujah!

One Response so far.

  1. Amen girl! It is great that God is our keeper.
    Much love,
    Angela