Please God, Please

I found myself praying...please God, please.


The feeling overwhelmed me.


I read my daily devotion and the topic therein caused me to examine my heart right then and there. My knees buckled underneath me. The mattress caught and held me. Please God, please.


Please never leave me, God. Please, never forsake me. Please never let me run from You or hide from Your presence. Father, help me to always run to You as my Lord and my keeper. That's my heart desire.


I don't want anybody but You. Nothing else is important but You.

I cannot imagine my life without God in it. Where would I be?

Meditating on my smallness in view of God brought me to a wonderful place of worship. And, I pray that you too have the right perspective: We are small, He is not. He is God. We are not. Without Him, we can do nothing. With Him, all things are possible. And, when I think on just these few things, I'm back to where I started. Please God, please. Never leave me. Never forsake me. Never let me run from or hide from Your presence. For it is in You that I move and have my being.

Thank you God for loving me. Please continue to help me keep a right perspective.

One Response so far.