Filled Up, Pouring Out


It's been a rough few days but God has been good to me. On Friday night and Saturday, I got to attend Whole Woman Day. It's an opportunity to feast on the Word of God. And boy did I get full! I needed that spiritual replenishment. Thank God that He allowed me to go. And, thank God that I got a feast because I've needed it every since then.



  • Sunday, I attended a funeral for a close co-worker's father.

  • Monday, started out good. I got a very good review on my work at my job. But lest I get too settled into my satisfaction for a job well done, glory be to God, I got a panicked phone call from a friend whose father was headed into emergency surgery.

  • Tuesday, I got a tearful phone call from a friend whose is "down on her luck" as they say.


People are hurting, what are we doing to help them? As for me, I've been about my ministering in any way that they need. I speak continuously about the Lord's power in all of their situations. God, afterall, is God. He is able.


This approach, serving them and ministering to them about the goodness of God has allowed me to come face-to-face with their vulnerabilities. It has put me closer to them. And, for that, I thank God. I also thank God for His using me as a vessel. He used my worship this weekend to fill me up for the pouring out that would be required in the coming days.


I know that I am not the only one He uses. He uses you too. Have you been on the battlefield or the altar for someone in crisis lately? If so, please share how you were able to encourage them. I know that it would bless my readers.


Also, thank you to everyone that sent me an email or text yesterday out of concern for my situation. Please continue to pray for my friends.


God Bless You!