Rejoicing Together

One of my friends is in love.
I think it's wonderful.

She's mentioned that she's in love but I really saw it Sunday. She didn't have to say a word. And, as she introduced me to the man she loves, it was really special. She was inviting me into her joy. She is my special sister in the Lord.

Here's my prayer for her:

Father God, I thank you for my sister. Even now, whereever she is and whatever she is doing, I desire for you to bless her and keep her. She has served you with patience and longsuffering. And, now God, as she turns the page to this next chapter in her life, I pray that You will continue to lead her and guide her. Give her peace in her decision making and continue Your good work in her life. I also pray Father for the one that she loves. May he forever be a man of God, good to her in every way. May he be the priest of their household should things progress to marriage. And, may he be a man that follows directly after Your own heart. Father, as their hearts do this dance, may you forever be in their midst. It is in the name of Jesus, that I submit this prayer. Amen.

Romans 12:15 says Rejoice with them that do rejoice... I rejoice with my sister today!

I know that you rejoice with her too! And, if you have any special moments or memories that you'd like to share about when you first fell in love, please feel free to share them by leaving a comment.

One Response so far.

  1. Veronica says:

    When I think that God has just out topped one blessing in my life, He shows up and out for me once again. I love the Lord God and his hand in my life. You are right about pressing forward for the best and not just better. I want this relationship to be pleasing to God first and foremost not just Veronica. It is truly amazing to have someone that loves to hear you share God's word to them. Every morning, he calls to read and pray with us over the phone. Thank you for yours prayers and love towards us.