Dinner with a Friend

I had dinner with a friend recently. All of the hostility that used to surround us was gone. We'd foolishly let our flesh get in the way before, but prayer has a way of working things out.

We both talked about our friends and things we were up too. We've both done some introspection.

God's timing is wonderful. He arranged the whole evening. And, I thank God for the opportunity to get to see my friend again. When we are obedient, we are blessed. Sometimes when we least expect it. I'm just happy because I got a chance to be with my friend again!

Who is special in your life that you haven't seen and would like to see? Leave a comment and tell me. Maybe we can partner in prayer together that you may see that person again soon, if it be the will of God.

One Response so far.

  1. That is a great story of restoration! I have been reunited electronically with some through FB which is funny. I am going to ponder this though because there may be someone. The only person there is a real rift with now is my aunt. She does not like me. So maybe we can pray about all of that.
    Have a great Easter weekend.
    He is Risen!
    Much love,
    Angela