Watch What Comes Out of Your Mouth

Bloggy Friends! I am so glad to hear that the "new norm" is troubling to others too! Thanks guys!

So, now I'm coming back with another question. What about our language? Does it matter what we say?

Well, of course, I would say yes and can back it up with Scripture. Soooo many times in the Bible, the mouth and our words are areas for improvement. We are warned that our mouths/tongue can be used for good or evil. We are encouraged to watch what we say to others because our words can cut deep. We are encouraged to keep a watch over our mouths.

So, let's make a commitment to use our mouths to glorify God. Afterall, that's what we were created to do. He is so very good to us. So, let's practice with our mouths, language and talk that Heaven would endorse.

Let's use our mouths for good - not evil:
Psalm 37:30 - The mouth of the righteous utters wisdom, and his tongue speaks justice.

Psalm 39:1 I said, “I will guard my ways, that I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth with a muzzle, so long as the wicked are in my presence.”

Psalm 71:15 My mouth will tell of your righteous acts, of your deeds of salvation all the day...

FYI - These verses are from the ESV (English Standard Version) Bible.

Have a great rest of your day!

God Bless!