R.I.P Tara

Hi Bloggy Friends,

Thanks for stopping by. For those of you that do not know, I have a Facebook account. (Thanks Kristie!) And, because of said account, I can keep up pretty well with the lives of my friends. In fact, now I have my blog posts from blogger fed into my Facebook account.

As I was checking Facebook on Sunday, I came across some terrible news. One of my classmates from High School passed away in a car accident on Saturday. I don't have any details yet, but it has got me to thinking about life - how short it can be for some; how long it can be for others.

At my church, we just celebrated the 100th birthday of one of our members. Today, I mourn the loss of a friend, who was in her early thirties. I most remember her smile that could warm a room.

Let this be a reminder to us all to live each day to the fullest; to show compassion one to the other; to live for Christ such that He is seen in our lives. We never know when it will be our time.

Please pray for the family and friends of Tara T Robertson.