Well Rested...?

I'm coming back to myself. It's like coming home, if you will. At the close of the year, I was so run down with this and that and travel that I barely knew who I was anymore. Exhaustion has a way of doing that to you. But, now, thanks to the break that I had away from my core responsibilities and from everyday contact with others, I'm feeling more rested.

Now, granted, this week, I have struggled to get out of the bed when the alarm went off, but, I'll do better next week. I'm trying to figure out a good bedtime for myself. I'm thinking that going to bed about 1.5 hours before I usually do will give me the hours that I need, but the problem there of course is that I don't always get home by that time. But, I know that I do need more rest. Please pray that I do figure it out!

How many hours of sleep do you get per night? How many do you need?