This year

Today, it's back to work for me. I start this new year with a fresh touch from God. I stand this day in awe of Him. He can show up and do whatever with whomever anytime that He wants. I thank Him for allowing me to see Him work in such a miraculous way - just yesterday.

I start this year with a renewed faith - a reinvigorated faith. I know that God is able to do the impossible. My life seems filled with impossibilities. But, every time I truly turn one of those impossible situations over to God, He proves me wrong. He shows me that He can and will do the impossible in my life. So, this year, instead of just turning them over one-by-one, I am going to give Him all of my impossible situations and wait for Him work on them as He determines necessary. No more doubt that He can do it. No more doubt that He will do it.

I'm starting this new year off strong. And, no doubt, my adversary (and yours) will be on the trail trying to knock me off course. But, not so. I've got something for that too. I will be more diligent in my study time - more thoughtful in my prayers. More accountable.

Discipline is the name of the game this year. For, I will once again teach the Spiritual Disciplines class - and this time, the teacher will submit herself to further training in the disciplines. But this time, my teacher will not be flesh-formed nor online. This time, I'm fully relying on the Holy Trinity to teach me in a fresh way so that I can teach others in a fresh way.

This year - full of possiblity.

This year - changed.