Not again!!

Now, this year is getting off to a rather interesting start healthwise. I cannot believe it , but I think I have yet another cold.

Now, I don't get colds. Not generally. I mean, it seems like years since the last time I had to really blow my nose - yuck - beyond a simple sneezing or allergy attack. But, since I got home from Germany, I've been putting good ole Kleenex to use.

First was the cold that I caught while in Germany - or whatever illness that was that keep me on the move with the Kleenex. With as much as I blew my nose, I didn't really have the soreness that I do now. Funny, hmmmm.

Anyway, I got over that cold or whatever and now, just a few weeks into feeling fit and fancy-free, I've come down with something else. I see why bears go into hibernation in the winter...

Anyway, now, my nose is sore. I've been blowing it and have rubbed it so much that it is a little tender. Sad face. And red. Very sad face.

Other than putting ointment on it - fancy name for Vaseline, and of course, adding a little Vick's Vapor Rub to the mix, I've run out of options to soothe my little red nose.

Because I'm not Rudolph, I need a remedy.

Any suggestions?