Where is She?

Isn't that something - get 100 posts and then decide to take a mini-break! Some folks! I hear you talking about me!!! I'd talk about me too! Truthfully, I'm on the road and haven't had a moment to gather myself, so my posts this week will be sporadic at best - but I know you're still going to hang in there with me right? right???

I'm in a beautiful location - can you guess where? I'm surrounded by dense population and lots of water, palm trees, seasonal weather, strong breeze, lots of boats - okay yachts. I have even seen a Dole cargo ship and a navy aircraft carrier with lots of planes just sitting there looking fierce.

Where am I? Take a guess!

Sanya

8 Responses so far.

  1. Are you in Hawaii??? If you are I am jealous!
    Much love,
    Angela

  2. Good guess, but no, I am not in Hawaii.

    Guess again!

    Love ya!
    Sanya

  3. Kathy says:

    Pensacola, Florida? ;-)

  4. Kathy says:

    Or Gulf Shores, AL?

  5. Kathy, good guesses - but alas, I am not in Pensacola nor Gulf Shores.

    Hint...I'm a little further west...

    You guys are coming up with some great vacation sites.

  6. Kathy says:

    That was fun! It was like playing "Where's Waldo!" ;-)