2 Things - My 100th Blog and Oprah

It's my 100th blog! YAY!



Sunday, my pastor preached a sermon entitled “Empowered for a Purpose.” He spoke on how the Holy Spirit is always with us. We have all that we need for life and godliness (per my interpretation). We as Christians can no longer afford to sit back and be complacent. Since God has given us all that we need, it’s time to go to war. We have a war raging with our youth, our social norms, our way of living – every way you look, the enemy is attacking and deceiving. We have to live up to what God requires of us. We, as Christians, have been empowered for a purpose. Now, we just need to get busy for the cause of Christ.

And, where can we start? OPRAH. Take a look at this video and you’ll soon now what I mean. It’s time to get busy for the cause of Christ. It’s time to open our mouths and spread the good news of the gospel. If we remain silent, we have only to expect more garbage like Oprah’s Megachurch. Copy and paste this link into your browser.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=26d48f0e35f53d72a042
OH - one last thing - I'm not weighing in on the whole Obama commentary at the end. I'm only emphasizing the Oprah part and her commentary on their being multiple ways to God and her extremely flawed theology.

4 Responses so far.

  1. Amen girl. It is time to take a stand. Congrats on your 100th!
    Much love,
    Angela

  2. Kathy says:

    Oh my goodness, Sanya, I just posted about Oprah too! Anyway, congratulations on your 100th post! What a great milestone! To think that there have been 100 God-focused nuggets here bringing glory to Himi very cool. Way to go!

  3. Kathy says:

    Oops--I meant "...Him is very cool."

  4. Hey everyone! Thanks for the support!