Walk, Walk, Walk

If I walk another step, I may just fall down!

I have been walking and walking and walking today. I wish I had a pedometer on me today. I think I may have walked 20,000 steps! I have walked and walked and walked but, I guess I've already mentioned that.

Today, I attended a trade show - the biggest in my industry. So, everyone was there. All kinds of suppliers. And, I walked by multiple booths, watching and walking...walking and walking. I kept expecting something to wow me, but alas not so much. I walked more and more.

And, well quite frankly, it brought me to the point of thinking about perseverance in the Christian faith. Sometimes, even when we cannot see what we are expecting, we are still to press on. We are to keep walking and keeping the faith.

So, if you are in a place where you cannot see what you'd hope for, please keep my exhibit hall experience in mind. Walk, walk, walk. Keep the faith. You may not get to see what you'd want to see, but God has something else for you in the experience. Even with all of my walking, I now have enough information for a report. So, walk on - press on. There's something in it for you - even if you cannot see it right away.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Kathy says:

    Hey, even if you didn't find something to wow you, at least you burnt major calories, Amen?! ;-)

  2. Once again, positive spin! Thanks!