What Keeps You From Trusting God?

I'm directed back to trusting God this morning. God desires that we fully trust Him 100% of the time. We acknowledge this as truth but something seems to get in the way - at least some of the time. What is it?

Would you share (anonymously if you prefer) what keeps you from trusting God? Your responses will help shape a message that I am working on. Therefore, I will leave this post up for the remainder of this week, in anticipation of your reply. And, if you feel more comfortable emailing me, you may do that as well.

Blessings!
Sanya

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Lack of prayer.

    Only when I'm slacking up on prayer, praise, and worship do I find myself not trusting God fully and completely. When my prayer life is at its best, I have no problem believing, knowing, trusting that my God is there for me in every situation.

  2. Okay-this sounds weird but time. Like faith which is trust as defined by Hebrews 11:1 is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see. So, being certain and sure while that thing does not come day after day sometimes gives the way for doubt. Yet if we can still hold on to it and trust then the sweeter the faith it is. Anticipation of seeing it come to pass-Scripture also says hope deferred makes the heart sick so that has always been interesting to me as well. Sounds like a good message-Would love to hear it.
    Praying for you as you prepare.
    Much love,
    Angela

  3. Thank you for all the support ladies!

  4. Anonymous says:

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.