Test Your Bible Knowledge

I don't know about you, but I like an examination from time to time to test my knowledge on a subject. Yeah...right. I hear you. I'm not all together too fond of the actual test taking, but I do love to see how much I know. Sometimes, you know more than you think you do.

In my weekly Bible study at Springfield Baptist, we are studying the book of Isaiah. We have a review posted on our site of the first 15 chapters. If you are interested in taking the review for your own knowledge (of course, you would not have to turn your review in), then feel free to follow this link. Enjoy!

2 Responses so far.

  1. Kathy says:

    Girl, you can NOT leave me hangin' like that! :-) Where are the answers?! My performance on the test was pitiful and now I want to learn from it. :-)
    Thanks for the post--I LOVE learning (and I'm sure I needed humbled). LOL!

  2. The answers will come in about a month - sorry! We don't have to turn it in for 3 weeks and then we have to get it back and review it. Then, I'll have the answers. Sorry!! Who knew that you would be so speedy! I haven't even completed mine yet! We just got it last night. ;-) LOL! You are too funny! Love you!!! - Sanya