Today has been a GOoD day!

Today has been a good day. I think about everything that God has allowed me to experience today and I just have to take a praise break and say thank-you!

Today, I woke up after a peaceful night’s sleep. You see, the night before, I had a nightmare but after praying specifically last night against unpleasant dreams, I slept through the night last night with no problems. I woke up rested. I give God glory.

Today, I got dressed – by myself – no assistance needed. I thank God for the activity of my limbs and still clothing me daily in my right mind.

Then, I left the home that He gave me and jumped in the car that He provided for me to come to a job that I only have by the grace of God. I can testify that He is a mighty provider! Everything I have is sufficient to meet my NEEDS! I serve an awesome God.

All day long, I have been working – to the glory of God! And this evening, I will work more – again to the glory of God. I have the God-given ability to think and to produce for the benefit of my company, yes, but more importantly, for the benefit of my God.

And lastly, as I simply prayed over my lunch today, I became a witness for the Lord. Oh the opportunities that He gives to us!

So, today has been a good day. Precious Lord, I tell you THANK YOU!!!

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    WELL I AM GLAD U HAD A GOOD DYA HONEY!!!TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!LOVE YA