Be Glad

Recently God has been placing "be glad" in my spirit. So, out of obedience, I made it my business to "be glad." Some would call this the power of positive thinking. I call it the result of obedience - I'm glad.

I was glad when I woke up - after having slept really well. I am glad that I found comfort in a new gym that has a non-judgemental policy - I have picked up a few pounds and even my clothes are asking me what's up. (it's okay, you can laugh). I am glad that I can go to the gym and workout in a new and supportive environment.

I am glad that I met a personal goal at the gym on the elliptical. That piece of machinery always gets the better of me - but look who is laughing now! I am glad, glad, glad!

Now, when I lay myself down after working out, I'll see just how glad I am when (and if) I wake up...joking! Sore or not sore, I'm still going to be glad!

The Merriam Webster defines glad this way: having a cheerful or happy disposition by nature.

Now, aren't you glad??

One Response so far.

  1. Yes I am glad! Love that definition.
    A cheerful disposition is what we all should have if we have Christ living in us!
    Much love,
    Angela