My latest Godtube Find...

Sunday, I was browsing Godtube and came across this video. I thought I would share it with you for all of you that are familiar with the R&B Singer Rihanna. This is a "Christ Remix" of her popular song "Umbrella." This artist is named Coffey.



Here are his lyrics:
I gave you my heart,
In exchange for a brand new start
Lord then you made me clean,
And you set me apart.
See I was in the dark, you're the bright and morning star
And oh with your amazing grace,
You put a smile upon my face because,

When the Son died, he didn’t die forever,
Put him in a tomb and 3 days later,
He died on the cross and he rose again
Dipped me in his blood and
He washed away my sins, sins, sins…eh ..eh...eh
Thank the Lord I’m born again in in...eh...eh…eh
Her daddy been gone, her mama left when she was 7
Stuck with relatives she didn’t know is there a heaven.
I wish I could grow wings and fly away from this place,
Is what she told me, wiping tears from her face.
But every time you cried the Lord felt your pain,
Put a fist in the air if you ready for change.
The race is not given to the swift or to the strong,
You got to endure, I’m telling you to hold on.