Prayer Request

And just where has the time gone! Whew!

I'm been doing some tangible ministry work this week and therefore, I am behind in my blogging. I do apologize for not writing until now.

I believe now that we are living in the end times. The intensity of demonic forces is stronger than I've ever seen it. This week, I have heard stories of many things - things that break your heart to know. We have to get our minds rightly focused on our God. Too many of us are falling for the lies of the enemy and believing his false report.

Without digging deeper right now, I want to ask you to do something for yourself and for those who identify themselves as Christians. I want you to pray that we all do the following things:

1. Pray that we go to the Lord and ask Him to show us who we are right now - expose the lies of the enemy and the sin that lurks beneath the surface.
2. Ask the Lord that He show us who we are created to be - we are His workmanship - Help us to see how far we are from the mark set for us.
3. Ask the Lord to help us become "A+" students of His Word - we need to know the "Basics Instructions Before Leaving Earth"
4. Ask the Lord to help us become "A+" doers of the Word - we need to apply the principles to our own lives
5. Ask the Lord to help us where we are weak, chastise us where we are wrong, give us discernment where needed and help us to endure in a spirit of obedience to Himself.

I could go on, but then, I don't think you'd read the whole post. My heart desires that you pray, pray, pray.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Girl this is so true. I just heard a message on 1 John where we talked about this. It is so true. And we do need to examine ourselves.

    Good stuff. Praying!
    Much love
    Angela

  2. Amen Sister!!!
    This is a conformation and a reminded we can not cease from
    prayer or being in the Word. If ever we need it we need it now!!

    Be Blessed,
    Pam