Trust = Peace

What's on your mind this morning? Is it the Lord or some other thing?

For the past week, I've gone to bed in prayer thinking about a certain situation. I've woken up in prayer to God about that same situation. And, while this would normally cause me much discomfort and anxiety, I have a certain peace about it. The ability to take all of my cares and concerns to the Lord comforts me. He cares about my every detail - and yours too.

Trusting in God floods me with peace. I'm not in this situation by myself. He is there too. His love and care for me is eternal. That's pretty amazing. I know this because I ran across it in Isaiah.

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal." - Isaiah 26:3-4

I hope that you find comfort in that passage of Scripture. I know that I have.

Blessings,
Sanya