Oreo Balls for All!

For those of you coming in from Lysa Terkeurst’s blog, welcome! Following is my recipe entry.

I love sweets! And, although I’m reaching muffin top status, I still can’t quite say no to a tasty looking dessert. In fact, you can ask my fellow co-workers and they will tell you the same – Sanya loves sweets.

One of my co-workers, Sandy, seems to cater to my weakness. She is always baking something yummy and bringing it in to share with everyone. I have long been a fan of her tasty chocolate-chip cookies yet Sandy switched it up on me one day and brought in something new…Oreo Balls!

They are out of this world delicious! And, as is my requirement, they are very easy to make. In fact, Sandy shared her recipe with me, although she takes no credit for the recipe itself. I made them for my family gathering at Thanksgiving. They were a hit! So, now I share this recipe with you. Have fun – enjoy the process of combining the ingredients and making the cookie balls! It’s a blast!

Oreo Ball Recipe:

1 pkg Oreo cookies
1 pkg cream cheese
1 pkg almond bark (from Wal-Mart – baking aisle)

Grind pkg of Oreo cookies until a fine consistency. Add pkg of cream cheese. Blend until you work into cookie ball. Make into small balls, set aside. Melt almond bark in microwave or double boiler. Dip balls in white chocolate (almond bark) with a fork and place on wax paper to dry.

I hope you enjoyed the post. Come back when you have the time. To get back to Lysa’s blog for other exciting recipes, click here!

Happy Baking,
Sanya

5 Responses so far.

  1. Erin says:

    I can never resist an oreo! Thanks!

  2. Sherry says:

    Mmm, I think I've had these before but not the recipe! Thank you so much for sharing! Yummy!

  3. Kathy says:

    Those sound amazing!! And here I am trying to watch my refined sugar intake! (Woe is me!) ;-)

  4. Kathy,

    I hear you on the refined sugar intake! I'm struggling! So, maybe just one more oreo ball before I really get serious....;-)

    Enjoy!
    Sanya

  5. Oh.my.goodness. I think the button on my jeans popped just reading that recipe. Those look and sound scrumptious!!!