The Safety of the Savior

I have been thinking about the safety of our Savior lately. I guess this whole experience is centered on my wanting to draw closer to God. In getting close, I recognize a certain safety in being with the Lord. He protects me and watches over me.

Can you imagine being in the embrace of someone much larger than you. You know how you feel utterly surrounded by that person? That’s what I mean. I feel surrounded and protected and nothing can get to me – no matter how hard it tries to – because I’ve made an intentional decision to stay close. I’m staying in the embrace of my Heavenly Father.

Within the safety of that embrace, I can rest. I can have peace. And, when I have peace, my body and spirit can get revived! Looks like it’s a win-win for me! And the good news is that it is available for you too!

One Response so far.

  1. Great post girl!
    Blessings,
    Angela