Is Sin Dead?

So, how did you spend your Easter? I spent much of my time in worship services and that was just fine by me.

On Thursday afternoon, I had an opportunity to get my car serviced. While I was waiting for the work to be done, I came across an article in USA Today that spoke on the subject of Good Friday and its meaning today. One pertinent thing that was mentioned was that we are not going to recognize the significance of Good Friday if we don’t first recognize our own sin. As a Christian, this article explained some of the frustration that I feel when trying to explain some of the choices that I’ve made in my life since becoming a Christian. What is more important, it has given me that much more “fire in my belly” to move forward in the things of God.

I hope that you will trot on over to USA Today and take a look at this article. Read it in its entirety. You will have spent your time well. To read the article, click here.