Friday Chuckles

It's soooooo Friday! YES! Not that I live for the weekends or anything, but I'm just ready for a little break from the day-to-day action. So much so that I thought I would share this funny video with you. Take the time to listen and I betcha you'll get a chuckle. It's clean christian comedy.


BTW - I can definately relate to the sampling at Costco. My family didn't do it but I recently did! My friend got a Costco Card and invited me to go along. I am a Sam's Club member but I was curious as to what the differences were at one store vs. the other. He sampled nothing. I sampled nearly everything - and yes, I was full by the time I left the store!


Anyway, Happy Friday and enjoy the video.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lx3igZ7VcY

2 Responses so far.

  1. I will try to check that out!
    I have something for you over at my blog.
    Much love,
    Angela

  2. Kathy says:

    The video was a hoot! Thanks for that--it's a great example showing that you don't have to be raunchy to be funny! (And actually, raunchy isn't that funny to me anymore, PTL!)