I'm Featured On Lysa's Blog!!!


Hot Diggity-dog!!! I'm being featured on Lysa Terkeurst's blog today!!!
That's right - the one and only Lysa Terkeurst.
The President of Proverbs 31 Ministries!!! 
 I'm beside myself on both sides!
What a way to kick off my weekend! 

Please drop by Lysa's blog today and see why I am featured. She has written a lovely book called Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl. You may remember, I blogged about it here  when I first got it and here when I finished it.  

When I first got the book, I was super-duper excited because she autographed it for me. And, then I was even more super-duper excited when I read the pages; even those pages that convicted me to my very soul.

How can I feel excited when convicted? Because I've learned that when conviction comes, it's God's way of letting me know the way I'm doing business isn't good enough, and sometimes far from Him. I get excited because I recognize He's giving me an opportunity to change, so that I can reflect His glory.

Life isn't about plastic perfection.  Real life is about establishing and growing a relationship with God where we allow Him in, even in the midst of our not so great moments, and knowing that even still, He loves us.

Great is our God! And great is His work in the writing of Lysa Terkeurst! Thanks Lysa for featuring me today. I am excited and humbled.

So, blogger buddies and facebook friends, if you don't have this book, make sure you get it today. And now, it even comes with a participants guide and DVD. A great book for you and your best girlfriends to do together!!


Have a great weekend!
Copyright Beams of Light Ministries