Chunks is in Town!


Guess who is in town? 


Need a hint? Well, he's the apple of my eye...he's not quite two years old...and he is the sweetest little baby - well, maybe not so little, but he's the sweetest little almost two year old that I know. 


Now, you know who I'm talking about right? You guessed it! 


CHUNKS is in town! (For those of you who are new to my blog, thanks for stopping by; "chunks" is the nickname that I gave my godson for the first few months of his life because he was well, kinda chunky - but in an absolutely adorable way!!!) 


Anyhow, my little guy is in town and I tell you the truth (that's my southern coming out through the keyboard) there isn't anything I would not do for the little guy in making sure that he's taken care of. He's so precious to me. 


Having not seen me in almost a year, his memory was a little dusty when it came to dear ole Aunt Sanya (notice I said "ole" not "old"). But in just a little while, as I played the game of "give attention and ignore" with him, he came around. We were laughing and giggling, and running in a parking lot (I know - bad Aunt Sanya)!!! I can't help myself, I see him so little these days and I love to see him smile. And so I thought you might like to see his smile too. Check out this picture. 

Don't mind the drool. It happens. Yet, he is still sooooo adorable! He's overflowing with cuteness and I'm not the least bit biased. Anyone with eyes can see just how precious he is, right?!!! Oh - in case you were wondering, his t-shirt says "Proud to be Loud" - somehow, it's appropriate!!! 



Copyright Beams of Light Ministries

3 Responses so far.

  1. Kathy says:

    Whoa! Chunks has gotten BIG since I last saw him. Whatta cutie!

  2. Tonya says:

    Wow! He sure has grown! He's very cute! Love the haircut. :-)

  3. Yep Kathy, he has gotten big since the last time I SAW HIm. His mom does a great job of sending me pictures of him, but seeing him in person is quite a different story. He's a big guy! And, agreed - whatta cutie!