Worship is in the Little Things

It is a brand new week. Praise God.

I have much to look forward to this week. My friend Angela is going to post pictures from her mission trip to Malta. Her blog is here.

My friend Sandy will be celebrating a birthday this week. It’s a blessing to see another year.

Another friend has made it home after being away for almost 2 months for business. God delivered him there and back.

I have a job to go to which gives me money to pay the numerous bills that come my way.

I plan to go run errands and go to meetings this week.

I don’t have anything “big” going on. But, I praise God for all the things that He has and is doing. I am realizing that worship is not just in the big things but it is in the rudimentary things of life that compose every single day. Each day is a good day to be in the presence of the Lord. Each day is a good day no matter what happens because it is the Lord that gives us each day.

I want you to know today that no matter your circumstances and no matter what happens, you have an opportunity today to appreciate all that God is doing in your life. Tomorrow is not promised. Yesterday is gone. All we have is right here and right now. And, because I have even this, I praise God.