The Word at Saint Amanda's

OOOOOOOOUUUUUUWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I'm excited y'all.

Thursday night, I rolled on over to Saint Amanda's in Garner. My pastor was preaching one night of their revival. And, I've got to tell you something - the Lord really used him. He was not operating at 100% in the flesh, you could see that on his face. But, one thing I do know, he allowed the Lord to use him 110%. The man preached the Word!

I believe that despite his physical condition, he came forth with the message because he believes in and fully trusts God. His faith in God allows him to do things that seem impossible to the eye. I have to give glory to God because I know that it was God's strength that sustained the preacher and it was God's message that came forth from the preacher. God is so good to us!

And it was such a timely Word. From my seat, I saw the faces of the people as God used the pastor to speak directly to their situation. I saw the knowing nods. I saw the conviction. I saw the trust. I saw the appreciation. I saw an eye full.

I did not leave that place the same way that I came in either. I was even more encouraged in the faith. I know that God can and God will use me when He deems it appropriate. I know that God can and God will continue to watch over and keep me. I know that my times are in His hands. And, I know that I love God more than ever and that this love will continue to grow.

May God bless you to have a great weekend!

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    OMG!! YES CHURCH WAS AWESOME GOD SHOWED UP AND SHOWED OUT THROUGH PASTOR SANDERS... I AM SO GLAD I DECIDE TO GO DESPITE MY LITTLE ISSUE(LOL) BUT TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!I ENJOYED MYSELF!!!(CAN U BELEIVE IT) EVEN RIGHT NOW!!!