A Project Update

I have been looking at a computer monitor all day and all night. But, it's okay. I'm working on my project and God has been helping me through it all.

Hard work does not really seem like hard work with a few key ingredients: prayer, dependence on God, the right attitude, and perseverance.

So, that's what I am taking with me today. I will get this done and it will be to God's glory. I am so thrilled about what He is doing - even though I have no idea what He is doing in my life. I know some things that I would prefer that He would do in my life, but I am just continuing to put those things before the Lord and trust that He will answer me. He will answer - yes, no, or wait. He does answer prayer.

Anyway, I'm rambling - probably because my mind is tired - and well, so are my eyes. So, I solicit your prayers this week - particularly on Wednesday when I make this presentation. I would be honored to have your prayers.

Thank you in advance!