Start with High Praise

I've got quite a busy week ahead of me. Lots to do - little time to get it all done. But, I am just going to go on record now to tell you that God is so good. He is so faithful. And, I am believing even right now that everything that needs to get done will be completed to the glory of God. I will have peace as I make the necessary preparations, do the work and present the findings. I thank God today for His power and His anointing - His equipping of me for such a time as this.

I've been praise-happy lately. And, you know what - God is worthy of it all. He is worthy of even more than what I've given. He is worth praise all day, every day. I believe that. And, that's what I'm going to Heaven to do.

If you were to look back over your life in the past week - can you not see the hand of God in everything? I can. And, I make this declaration. He is worthy! Worthy! Worthy! of all of my worship and all of my praise.

So, as you start this week, start it with HIGH praise for God. He inhabits the praises of His people. And, He is praise-worthy!

One Response so far.

  1. Kathy says:

    So true! He's SO worthy!