Trips and Travels

Hey Bloggy Friends!

I just wanted to let you know a little bit about my schedule. I love posting blogs and I love getting your feedback. Therefore I have been evaluating another service that would make my posting a little easier. I haven't totally committed yet, but when I get all the details ironed out, I will let you know the new address. In the meantime, when you don't see a post, please know I am spending my post time evaluating and setting up the new site. At least that has been my current distraction.

Also, I have two big trips coming up for my job that will take me away for a bit. I won't have you guess - cause I don't know how to describe it. I may have you guess the country once I get there. Nevertheless, I'm writing to say that my blogging will be light for the next 2-3 weeks. But, please please please keep checking and responding. I love your comments. And, I promise you, I will post as often as I can.

I do need your prayers. I am dealing with a rather emotional issue right now. I know that I just need to stand still on this one, and that is what I am doing. But while my spirit is willing, my "fix-it" flesh is fighting me all the way. So, please join me in prayer that my spirit win out over my flesh and that I can stand perfectly still, knowing that God always has and will continue to take great care of me. I truly believe that. I just have to get my flesh in agreement!

OH well, (no, I'm not going to Ohio during my travels - that was not a hint - just exasperation!) everything is going to work out.

If you care to, please leave a Scripture verse of encouragement. I will read over them and feed my flesh with them during this time! And, as always, if you desire instead to email me, that's okay too.

Blessings and JOY!,
Sanya

One Response so far.

  1. Sanya,
    Lifting prayers for you. You are a blessing! I cannot wait to see how everything works out.

    Run the race set before you with endurance!!!
    Much love,
    Ang