I won't stop!

I was listening to a song whose verses chant “I won’t stop.” The artist is singing about experiencing difficulties in his walk with the Lord but continuing to push to evangelize despite the odds. And, well, that spoke to me.

I think that I sometimes get comfortable in my walk with God, and in so doing, when things get a little hard, I get a little lazy. And, I don’t believe that I’m the only one. This song challenges my perseverance. We all need to persevere for our faith – that God be glorified.

I thank God for giving the artist those lines. I won’t stop. Abraham didn’t stop. Moses didn’t stop. Paul didn’t stop. We cannot stop!

I challenge you today to let your witness be – “I didn’t stop!”

Have a great Tuesday!

2 Responses so far.

  1. Amen-Persevere.
    Much love,
    Angela

  2. Anonymous says:

    AS MUCH THINGS THAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH IN LIFE AND I MUCH AS I CALL FOR ENCOURAGIN WORDS AND PRAYERS I STILL WILL NOT STOP THE DEVIL IS NOT GOIN TO GET THE BEST OF ME..GOD HAS PROMISE ME TOO MUCH ..SO I WONT STOP EITHER