Soon to Make His Debut

My god-child is due to make his debut soon. It is now 10 days and counting. I couldn’t be happier! He is already 8lbs – can you believe that? His mother has done a fantastic job making sure that our little one gets all the food and nourishment that He needs. Yay!

Now, I posted about this before and asked for your comments. I did not hear that much back from you guys but I know that within you lies a wealth of wisdom when it comes to parenting. And, while I am not this child’s primary caretaker, I will be spending time alone with him.

What say ye? What are some good tips for taking care of newborns?

One Response so far.

  1. Kathy says:

    Actually, (unless the baby is colicky or unless you're the one feeding him 24/7--aka--through the night) those newborn days are borderline heaven! Since they're sleeping the majority of the time, you can snuggle and cuddle to your heart's content. ENJOY!