The Heatwave

I know this is going to sound privileged, but I simply have to share this! After spending a few days abroad, I have now come to the conclusion that I simply cannot go to Hell!

Now, regardless of the fact that I have already confessed Christ some time ago and know that my eternal security rests safely with Him, I still make this acclamation.

While traveling abroad, our destination was in a rather beautiful and scenic part of the country. To look out of the window was to see beautiful mountains. To look below was to see images reminiscent of the Old Country – former times. But, there was one distinct problem. There was absolutely NO air-conditioning and very few light breezes. The weather was extremely HHHHOOOOTTTT.

Thereby, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot go to Hell. It would simply be too hot! I would be miserable. And the thought of spending my eternity in misery is just too much.

Obedience is the path to the Highway to Heaven and I’m headed North!

Note: Please take this with the humor in which it was intended.

Be Blessed!
Sanya